Chicken Quinoa Bowl with Hummus Vinaigrette!
Sure, our bodies (and minds) greatly benefit from movement and exercise, but we should also be mindful of the nourishment we fuel ourselves with to heal, recover, and help build those beautiful muscles! Here’s a great post-workout meal that’s easy-to-make, healthy, and super yummy! ENJOY!
• 1 (115g) Snack’n Go Five Bean Salad
• 1 cup cooked quinoa
• 4 TBSP chopped cilantro, divided
• 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
• 2 large avocados, sliced
• Grilled chicken cut into cubes OR your favourite protein of choice
FOR THE HUMMUS VINAIGRETTE:
• 1/2 cup Summer Fresh Roasted Garlic Hummus
• 1/4 cup lime juice
• 2 TBSP olive oil
• 1 TBSP maple syrup
• salt and pepper to taste
— Combine these ingredients and whisk until smooth
ASSEMBLE THE SALAD:
1) Divide the cooked quinoa, Summer Fresh Five Bean Salad, tomatoes, avocados, & chicken into bowl.
2) Sprinkle with remaining cilantro then drizzle hummus vinaigrette all over.
3) Serve with additional hummus on top of salad.