Messy Cauliflower Nachos!
Whether you’re watching hockey, baseball, basketball, and/or whatever other sportsball is on tonight , I’ve got the perfect game time snack for you and all your buddies. “Messy Cauliflower Nachos” ~ They’re super easy to make, lip-smacking delicious, and a HEALTHY alternative to boot!
MESSY CAULIFLOWER NACHOS
• 227g Summer Fresh Baba Ghanouj
• 227g Summer Fresh Bruschetta
• 1 Cauliflower Head cut into florets
• 2 TBSP Feta Cheese crumbled
• 2 TBSP Basil chopped
• Cumin (to taste)
• Salt (to taste)
• Chili Flakes (to taste)
• Garlic Powder (to taste)
• Jalapeños sliced (pickled ones are yummy!)
1) Preheat oven to 425*F
2) Place cauliflower florets on baking sheet. Drizzle with EVOO. Sprinkle with cumin, salt, chili flakes, & garlic powder; toss gently to blend. Spread evenly on baking sheet.
3) Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender, crispy & golden brown.
4) Cover florets generously with crumbled feta cheese & return to the oven for a couple of minutes until feta begins to melt.
5) Once finished, transfer to parchment paper-lined platter or serving tray & arrange in a large mound. Spread Summer Fresh Bruschetta over florets.
6) Top with sliced jalapeños & drizzle Summer Fresh Baba Ghanouj all over. Et voilà!