REJOICE! The Spring Equinox Is Here!
“Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.” ~ Proverb
Rejoice! The Spring Equinox is finally here! As the daylight starts to increase, so does a renewed sense of energy helping us to focus and move forward in fresh, positive ways. Spring is a time of new beginnings, new light, and balance... And it’s a beautiful reminder for us humans to evolve and transform ourselves.
Here are some ideas on how you can personally get the most out of spring equinox:
* meditate for a few minutes each day (20 minutes is ideal)
* write down the top 3 things in your life that you’re ready to birth (also visualize the end result)
* spend as much time in the sun as possible (be sure to protect yourself from the sun and soak safely)
* make time for Sun Salutations (appreciate the sun and give thanks)
* clean your home (there’s a reason why it’s called spring cleaning!)